- 1 cup boiled dried white chickpeas
- 2 medium onion , chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic , chopped
- 4 tablespoons of fresh Cilantro , chopped
- 2 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- Salt for taste
- ½ spoon black Pepper
- Oil for frying
- Take a big bowl.Let chickpeas rest overnight in enough water for 10 to 12 hours. Later drain them well.
- Drain Next day Rinse chickpeas a couple of times in water and cook the chickpeas with the water and salt in the pot.
- After boiling for 7 minutes, then let on low for about an hour.
- Drain and cool down completely.
- Take a bowl and Combine all ingredients, chickpeas, garlic, onion, coriander, cumin, salt and pepper mix well,and a last add flour.
- After Mash the chickpeas make sure to mix ingredients well. You can also combine ingredients in a food slayer. You want to make thick paste.
- Form mixture and take a small size ball or roll shape them.
- Deep-fry each ball in hot oil on low to medium flame till golden brown and crispy. Drain on absorbent paper.
Serve and Enjoy!!!