- 2 cup of puffed rice
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup of boiled small cubes potatoes
- ¼ cup sprout moong
- 1 cup of chaat papdi
- 2 cups of nylon sev
- 3-4 tbsp of green chutney
- 2-3 tbsp of sweet chutney
- 1/2 tsp of black salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp of chaat masala
- 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup of chopped coriander leaves, mint
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- ¼ cup namkeen chana dal
- ⅕ cup crispy namkeen moong dal
- First, Prepare all chutneys. You can do this a few days before.
- Gather the ingredients. Take a large bowl and mix puffed rice,tomato,onion,potato,sprout moong, peanut,chana dal,moong dal,black salt mix well. And add green chutney,sweet chutney and mix it.
- taste test to see if the sour vs sweet vs spicy is good and suits your taste. Adjust the ingredients (add more sweet chutney, salt,sev, green chutney etc) to make it perfect.
- You can use them in paper cones or bowls with free handed amounts of sev and coriander leaves,mint,and papdi for garnish.
Serve and eat immediately before puffed rice gets soggy!!!