- 1 cup black beans
- 12 taco shells crunchy
- ½ cup frozen corn
- ¼ cup letus
- 1 teaspoon green chillies,minced garlic
- ½ cup shredded chess
- ¼ teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup coloring bell pepper chopped
- ⅙ cup cut spring onion
- Salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- ½ red chilli flakes
- 2 teaspoon salsa 2
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 teaspoon taco bell seasoning or chipotle sous
1 Take a pan of heated 2 tbsp of oil.
2. Add the green chillies,garlic and stir to cook and slightly brown colour.
3. After adding frozen corn, salt to taste,chilli flakes black pepper mix it well and cook for 5-7 minutes.keep aside.
4 Take a large bowl and add cooked corn, colouring bell pepper, spring onion,lemon juice,beans,shredded cheese,salsa ,cut lettuce, cilantro and taco bell seasoning or chipotle sous mix well.
5.first take one crispy taco shells and apply the sour cream in side and fill up the prepare the stuffing in taco shells and extra cheese on the top and corn and beans crispy taco ready to serve
6. Serve immediately before they go soggy.
7.serve crispy taco with cold orange juice and spicy tomato salsa.