1.1 cup rice flour
2.1/2 tsp cumin seeds
3. ¼ Carom seeds
4. 2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
5. 1 teaspoon papad kharo(alkaline salt)
6. 2 cups water
7. 1 teaspoon salt
8. 2 tsp unsalted butter
9. 1 teaspoon methi masala for garnish
10.½ spoon sesame seeds
- Take a saucepan in 2 cups of water and add cumin seeds, green chillies, papad kharo,carom seeds,sesame seeds and salt in a pan, mix well and boil on a high flame for 6 to 8 minutes as well.
- Add the rice flour and mix well, while stirring continuously with a wooden spoon or a whisk so that no lumps.
- Cover the lid and Cook on a low flame for another 5-7 minutes, mixture again stirring with a wooden spoon so no lumps on it.and keep aside.
- leaves the sides of the pan, stirring once in between. Keep aside.
- Serve in a dish and pour methi masala and butter in it.
- Serve and enjoy hot or warm rice khichu immediately.