Skip to content
- -2 medium carrots – peeled and chopped
- -½ cup shelled peas
- -2 mediam potato puree
- -¼ cup chopped green beans
- -1 cup chopped cauliflower
- – 2 tbsp fenugreek leaves
- -10- to 12 baby corn – chopped
- ½ Panner cubes
- -1/2 medium thinly sliced onions
- -3 to 4 green chilies- chopped
- -1 cup plain yogurt
- -¼ cup fresh full fat cream
- -1 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- – Salt to taste
- -½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- -1 teaspoon sugar
- -⅓ cup bell pepper
- -1 teaspoon red chili powder
- -4 tablespoon ghee
- -1/2 cup water
For The Paste
- -2 tablespoon poppy seeds
- -20 gm cashews
- ½ cup tomato chopped
- -½ cup chopped onion
- -tablespoon Ginger-Garlic Paste
- -2 tablespoon melon seeds
- -¼ cup water for grinding to a paste or as needed
- -1 spoon garam masala
- 2 tablespoon ghee
- 3-5 almonds – blanched
- 8 pistachios
- 7 cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped pineapple
- 2 tablespoon cilantro
- ¼ cup apple chopped
For the Paste
- Take a pan of heated 2 tablespoons of ghee,
- Add the ginger, garlic, and cashew,poppy seeds, onion ,tomato,melon seeds,cashews and stir to cook and slightly brown colour.
- After the mixture completely cools down then into the blender and blend to a smooth paste. add water as required to make a smooth paste.
Making Navratan Korma
- Take a pan of heated oil and put in ghee heat add carrot,cauliflower,peas,potato,baby corn,green beans and add salt and stir well.
- After adding the fenugreek leaves, paneer cubes and paste, raisins, tomato puree, thinly sliced onions saute them till they turn light golden brown.
- Now add the ginger-garlic paste and chopped green chilies. And fry and mix well.
- Then add all dry spices turmeric powder, kasmari red chilli powder, cumin powder salt to taste well again.
- -Combine and fry for 4-6 minutes on a low flame.mix again and check the mixture does not get stuck into the bottom of the pan.covered and cook for a few minutes.
- After a few minutes, uncover the pan and add the heavy cream,garam masala, mix gently to combine. Add a little
- water as needed to the gravy to korma. and turn off the heat.
- Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro leaves and fried
- cashews,almond pistachios,raisin,some chopped apple and pineapple.
- Serve and Enjoy Navratan KormaWith hot naan and chapati!!!