1. 15 papdis or golgappa pori
2. 1/3 cup boiled potato cubes
3. 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
4. chaat masala for sprinkling
5. 24 tsp sweet chutney
6. 12 tsp green chutney
7. 12 tsp garlic chutney
8 .2 tsp lemon juice
9. 3/4 cup nylon sev
10. Salt to taste
11. 2 tbspChopped cilantro
12. 1 tbsp chopped mint (optional)
13.½ tbsp Roasted cumin powder
14. 1/3 cup finely chopped tomato
- Firstly, take a plate and arrange 6 papdis or pori on a serving plate.
- First Top each papdi with a few potato cubes, little onions,tomato and sprinkle a little chaat masala,cumin powder and salt over it.
- Drizzle about 1or 2 teaspoon of green chutney on every papdi.
- Then add 1-2 drops of red garlic chutney. It is hot and very spicy, so use little.
- Then drizzle about a teaspoon of sweet chutney on each papdi.
- Put ½ tsp lemon juice and 1½ tsp of sev over each papdi.
- Garnish with coriander and mint evenly over it.and little sprinkle chaat masala.Finally sprinkle sev on top of the papdi or pori.
- Follow the same steps for the rest of the plates.
- Serve sev puri immediately!!!