- 1 cup All purpose flour
- ½ cup Wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon soji
- 2 cup oil for frying
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon Carom seeds
- Salt for taste
- Pinch of hing
- 1 cup Water
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric powder
- ½ cup Onion roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ginger garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon Green chili paste
- ¼ cup Green peas ( boiled)
- 3 medium potato boiled
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala
- ¼ teaspoon sugar(optional)
- 1 teaspoon Amchur powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped Coriander
- Take a bowl add all purpose flour, wheat flour,soji, salt , cumin, carom and 3 teaspoon oil and mix well.and add water little by little and make soft dough.keep aside. For 30 minutes.
- Take a non-stick pan, add 2 tbsp oil over medium heat, add cumin seeds,garlic , ginger paste and chopped chillies, turmeric powder and onion,hing and let the fry in a few minutes.
- 5.After adding boiled mash potato, then add salt , amchur powder , sugar, green peas, garam masala and coriander leaves let cook in a few minutes and turn off the flame and completely cool down in 10- 15 minute.
4 Take a rolling pan,Apply little oil and sprinkle little flour on the top of the board and roll a diameter oval size of the dough.cut the oval size in 2 portions using a knife.
5 Take a portion and join the edge to make a cone.
6 Fold the half to get cone shape, fill with the potato matter filling and seal the ends with the water to get triangle shaped samosa.
7 In a deep fry pan heat oil on low to medium heat and fry the samosas until golden brown and crispy.
8 Serve and Enjoy hot or warm samosa with mint- coriander chutney and sweet chutney.