- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or butter
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 3 to 6 curry leaves
- 3 green chilies (slit lengthwise)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (grated)
- ¼ cup peanuts, roasted
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 lemons juice
- 2 cups cooked basmati rice
- Salt, to taste
- Garnishing for sliced onion and chopped cilantro
1 Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds and let them pop and after add curry leaves, and green chilis. Ginger Fry them in a mixture.
2 Also Add the peanuts roasted until they turn golden brown until. (1 to 2 minutes)
3 After adding the turmeric powder and salt and turning off the flame. Add the lemon juice and mix well.
4 Add the cooked rice, roasted coriander powder, and mix nicely Enjoy!
5 Mix the all seasoning well with the rice. Adjust salt and lemon juice to taste at this point.
Serve and Enjoy Lemon Rice with Pickle and Sliced onion!!!