1 4 cups full fat milk
2 ½ cup sugar
3 ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder
4 3 – 4 almonds thinly sliced
5 1 teaspoon ghee
- Firstly,take a heavy bottom large pan and take 4 cups of milk.
- stir occasionally to prevent milk from sticking or burning to the bottom of the pan. Get the milk to become boiled..
- After 30-40 minutes, the milk turns a creamy and thick texture.
- keep stirring on the low flame.
- After 45 -50 minutes, they turn to a paste texture.then add sugar.
- keep stirring till the sugar dissolves.after add 1 teaspoon ghee and cardamom powder.mix it.
- continue to stir and cook till the mixture thickens and leaves the sides of the pan. Do not over cook so then the pedas will become chewy.
- cool slightly and take a small ball sized ball.
- roll to a ball and design using the mould. you can also decorate using a toothpick or fork or nuts.Finally, serve and Enjoy milk peda!!!