- 1 CUP SoJI
- ½ cup yogurt
- Water – as required
- Salt for taste
- ½ cup Peas/ matar
- 1 teaspoon Ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon Green chili paste
- 1 teaspoon Soda/ fruit salt
- 2 tbsp calintro
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Take a bowl and add sooji, water and curd. Mix it very well and keep the batter consistency not too thick and no to watery. Rest for 1 hour.keep aside.
- Now Take a mixer jar and add peas, ginger, green chili,cilantro and add little water. Grind it to a medium consistency paste.
- After mixing the peas paste with the sooji batter. Making sure Keep the consistency medium.
- Now, take a batter in a bowl and add soda and salt. Mix it properly in one direction. Do not change the direction.
- Take the idli maker and grease scoop the batter into idli. Fill the batter up to 3/4 of the mould.
- Place in a steamer and steam for 10 to 15 minutes on medium to low flame or till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- After the idli maker outside and allow it to cool down for 5-7 minutes.
- Tasty, healthy Delicious Instant sooji Matar Idli is ready to serve with coconut chutney and sambar.