1 500gm full fat milk
2 2 tbsp sugar
3 2 teaspoon cocoa powder
4 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
5 1 teaspoon corn flour
- heat the milk in a pan. Cook on low flame and let it boil to a boil.
- Take a bowl, add a little cold 1/4 cup milk, cocoa powder, sugar and cornflour and mix well and make a smooth paste.
- milk simmering, pour in the coco mixture with one hand and keep stirring with the other hand. Let it come to a boil.
- After a boil, on low to medium flame keep stirring continuously and let it cook for 8-10 minutes until it is a thick consistency.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down completley.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- In each tall glass place one scoop of ice-cream, equal quantity of drink and top it with ice cubes.
- Serve and enjoy chilled surti cold cocoa with vanilla ice cream and chocolate flakes.