1 1 cup roasted mix nuts (almond,cashew,Pistacho
21/2 cup Jaggery (gor)
3 1 tbsp Water
4 1 Tbsp ghee
- Firstly, take a heavy bottomed pan dry roast 1 cups mix nuts on low flame.
- keep stirring continuously, so that nuts get roasted make sure do not burn.keep aside.
- Once the nuts start to separate its skin, turn off the flame and cool completely.and keep aside.
- Now take another large kadai, and take ½ cup of jaggery, water and ghee and stir until the jaggery melts on the low flame.
- boil the jaggery syrup on low flame for 2-3 minutes.and they turn glossy and thicken.
- At this point take a small bowl of water and drop a few drops of jaggery into it to see if it has reached the hard ball consistency.
- Turn off the flame and add roasted nuts and mix well.
- immediately pour the mixture to a tray lined with butter paper on spread.
- allow it to cool for a minute, and when it’s still a little warm cut into pieces.
- Lastly, chikki once cooled completely, mix nuts Chikki is Ready to serve!!!