1 200gm Raw Papaya
2 3 cup water
3 1 cup sugar
4 1 drop vanilla extract
5 2 drops colour
- Firstly, take raw papaya and peel it the skin of it.and cut the papaya in small pieces.
- Boil the papaya cubes in 3 cup of water for 10 minutes.cook until they turn transparent.after drain the water and keep aside.
- Now in a large kadai take 1 cup sugar and 2 cup water.add cooked papaya pieces and mix it.
- boil for 15-20 minutes stirring in between.after turn off they flame and add 2-4 drops vanilla extract.
- divide the cooked papaya pieces into 2 parts along with sugar syrup.
- Add food colour to each part and mix thoroughly. I am using red and green food colours.Let it soak the sugar and colour for about 2 hours.
- After two hours, strain the mixture and collect them on tissue paper.Now dry them on a dish for around a day in open.
- Tutti Frutti is ready and you can enjoy it with ice cream, pudding, cakes and a lot of other things.